Tortuga Island Tour - NZBI49
The Gulf of Nicoya has a beautiful archipelago that is home to seabirds, white sands, and the flora and
fauna that make our Central Pacific coast so special. Located 12 miles from Puntarenas, near Kuru and
across from Playa Organo, Isla Tortuga (Turtle Island) has an area of 120 hectares with 4 main hills
and 500 meters of beachfront. It is maintained as a park and has won the Bandera Azul (blue flag), a
distinction conferred in our country for excellent ecological conservation. All of these ingredients
combine to make our trip one of the country's great attractions. The archipelago amazes us from the
yacht on our way to our destination: the paradise of Isla Tortuga (Turtle Island). Here, we spend
approximately 4 hours during which you can enjoy a variety of activities including canopy, hiking,
kayaking, snorkeling, banana boat, water bicycles and water mattresses… or simply relax in the sun
while our staff prepares an exquisite buffet lunch.
- Ground transportation Monteverde - Puntarenas - Monteverde
- A comfortable Mercedes Benz Bus, air conditioning, reclining seats, bathroom, television and DVD.
- A professional bilingual guide accompanies you throughout the trip.
- Typical Costa Rican breakfast, including gallo pinto (rice and beans with herbs and spices), eggs,
bread or tortillas, fruits, and coffee, tea, or natural juice
- Maritime transport on board our yacht, Bay's Princess which has the following characteristics:
- 2 Cummins Marinos 300 HP motors, radar, satellite navigation systems, VHF marine radio,
bathrooms and drinking water.
ONBOARD THE YACHT, YOU WILL ENJOY THE FOLLOWING COURTESIES:
- Tropical fruits and natural drinks
- Fish Ceviche and other snacks
- Live music and onboard dancing
A wonderful delicious buffet lunch served with chilled white wine is served to your order with pleasure by
very friendly staff. Your full enjoyment is our main pleasure!
6:00 am - Departure from Monteverde
7:45 am – Typical Breakfast at Restaurant
9:00 am - Arrival to Puntarenas
10:45 am - Arrival at Isla Tortuga (Turtle Island)
12:00 pm - Buffet Lunch
3:30 pm - Departure from Isla Tortuga (Turtle Island)
5:15 pm - Arrival at port in Puntarenas
8:00 pm - Arrival at Monteverde
Required Gear: Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and hat.
Price San Jose: $119 per person
Price Jaco: $119 per person – 3 pax minimum
Price Manuel Antonio: $139 per person – 4 pax minimum
Price Monteverde: $ per person – 4 pax minimum
Activities at Tortuga Island have an additional charge in the range of $5 to $15.